Re: (TFT) Speak of it Again!

So after a day spent on a "new" machine (2gis on the processor and 3 in physical mem)with high speed acess I've learned 2 things.

I was correct not to rush into a new machine.
It didn't take me an hour to HATE Vista.
I will buy an Apple over Job's cold dead body.

I have also learned that I have written Wolfram Alpha LIGHT for TFT.
1 ST = 5.5 lbs. @ 1fps = 5.5 foot lbs. force
1 DX = 1 second \ 1 DX = 1 second reflex
1 IQ = 2 seconds \ 1 IQ = 2 seconds perception
Deriving stuff like reflex + perception = reaction

If great minds think alike what does this imply about MY mind?
"With my head on the ground and my feet in the clouds..."