Re: (TFT) Is the Action Phase Dynamic or Static?

You're right about missile weapons. My point isn't whether I like or dislike the Wiki entry. As I'm learning in trying to get everybody on the same page playing the same game, something like that Wiki article might be really useful, assuming all the players agree to it. But It's not what I was looking for in this instance.