Re: (TFT) Holy blit check this out (link)

So Jay does NOTHING new.

< sighs >

Still, I've got a 4 by 6 rendetion of Teotihuacan done in a remarkably similar style.
It's in the garage with the crater gun and the otters wheel.
It seems my website shall be reduced to a mear gallery for my arts and crafts stuff.

Still...
It's pretty cool and there's no better way "I've" found to learn a city than to build it.

Rome is suprising small...