Re: (TFT) Momentum

Thanks all!

These are the kinds of things I forgot about (Tactics, Force retreat) and hadn't seen before (Slammer) that will get me thinking, both for TFT and other games as well.

I also just recalled Dark City Games' Legends rules that has your side maintain initiative as long as you have damaged an opponent the previous round.

So yes, what I'm thinking of is a combination of initiative, morale, and tempo, and these all go a long way toward that (more than most games, in fact)

- Marc