Re: (TFT) Chris Goodwin, OGL version

That's something I completely missed. As for Melee/Advanced Melee, I've always played that you can shift into a side or rear hex. So compared to the way I've always played, this would, indeed, be a difference. But like you say, maybe it's just interpretation or misinterpretation (on either my part or Chris Goodwin's).