Re: (TFT) Momentum

Those stats seem reasonable, though I'd probably make "Gladiator" the same as a Myrmidon, just because that's the origin of the game. I'd argue that a typical gladiator isn't necessarily "heroic"...most of them are defeated in their first bout.

Though I don't have a problem with it, I could see an argument against the IQ 6 or 7 farmer. Technically, humans have a minimum IQ of 8.

Regarding different ST definitions for different sized creatures, I think that is supportable. There is already a difference between human and animal intelligence. IQ 6 means totally different things for different creatures. It makes perfect sense to me that ST 30 would also mean totally different things to different creatures.

Speaking of IQ, I've completely given up on the idea that IQ 10 is "average". I consider IQ 8 "average". Heck, you can even cast spells at IQ 8. And the stark reality is that most 32 point characters start at IQ 8...to do otherwise usually means a relatively short lifespan. I tend to define IQ 8 less as inherent intelligence and more as wisdom, experience, and general naivite. As you become more heroic, you learn things along the way. That's why your IQ goes up (you spend points on IQ).