Re: (TFT) Thoughts on a week or so of Subject lines

To keep Units from suffering the same "Level cap" that any experience system runs up against I go over Units head to the practical limit of the Population as a whole.

So doing 'reverse insurance' type acturarials or whatever, I note that if the range is like a bell curve...

Or is that only for Figures with a big red P on their forehead?

How many sets of rules should I have to learn/buy to be able to have the whole thing?

Do bullets work that much diffrent than bolts?
Thrown and Missle weapons?
Does he mean balistic?

Me old school Lister's done forgot about the coin in the vacume Gate tube thingie huh?