Re: Re: (TFT) General test of In The Labyrinth Game Mastering 1

   Cool, yes, and evil. Why would the image even be needed? If it were an
   image, the crossbow bolt would disappear on contact and have no effect on
   the target. The crossbow bolt couldn't be used to penetrate. Can images even
   be missiles? Maybe an illusion could.
   Perhaps the demon was an illusion itselfC cast on the crossbow bolt to take
   effect upon impact. This would prevent the target from chasing the shooter
   and cause him to hack himself apart trying to get the demon out. One round
   of attempting to disbelieve might have been more efficient.
   Your questions about hitting and missing are sound.
   FWIW,
   Aidan

   On Jun 16, 2009, Sgt Hulka <hulkasgt@yahoo.com> wrote:

     It sounded cool.
     > Finally, from one GM to another, what really happened?
     I think the demon was using image spells to make it look like it was fired
     from a crossbow bolt into P2's chest. It really teleported into P2's hex.
     Then it teleported out of P2's hex and created an image or an illusion to
     make it look like it was still there. The party members continued to
     attack P2 thinking the demon was still there. I don't know where the rule
     for half damage to each combatant came from. And there are still a number
     of disrepancies between what really happened and what would have happened
     if my theory were accurate, so I'm sure I'm wrong. Just my best guess.