Re: Re: Re: (TFT) General test of In The Labyrinth Game Mastering 1

   I too was puzzled by the "I have seen this before" comment. For the illusion
   to make sense, it would have needed to be something seen before, or at least
   understood as a possibility. I wonder what the answer is. It's also possible
   that this is a set up for a joke that we're just not getting! Not willing to
   wager at this point.