RE: (TFT) General test of In The Labyrinth Game Mastering 1

Alright, so I have determined that some of the things that go on in my campaign require a bit more explaination.  Like the wepon demons, and not being in HTH as Hulka pointed out.  For now I will stick to the prepaired answer and get to those in a bit.  Also I have included the answer PvK sent me off list.

Repaired three sentence answer.

  The wizard behind the curtain summoned an illusion of a soul eating weapon demon, sort of just a demon that shapeshifts, and cast teleport on the illusion the following turn.  Total fatigue spent, 2 to summon, 3 for the teleport = 5.  There was a one in six chance that he would have been attacked by the demon and fallen from the balcony at the parties feet.

David Michael Grouchy II