RE: (TFT) TFT?

> If Jay bables about compuer stuff here occasionaly are you gonna be upset with me?
> I just want the stuff to move into the fuure in such a way that it'll stay alive in SOME form.

The old original "Wizardry" took two and half man years to make.  Someone can spend thirty minutes with it and get a fair impression of it.  They can right an accurate review of it that only takes five minutes to read.  Please spare us the development process.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proving_Grounds_of_the_Mad_Overlord

David Michael Grouchy II