Re: (TFT) Thor

Some of that depends on who's been writing Thor (and Hulk) recently.

A calm (classic) Hulk is still capable of flipping a 60-ton MBT over,
and he gets much, much stronger when he gets angry.  A recent shift in
Hulk has portrayed him as more than just tough, too.  He's been
re-interpreted as an absorber as well, the living embodiment of the
phrase "that which does not kill me makes me stronger."

Marvel's Thor is in the, IIRC, 75 ton range. Ben Grimm is also
slightly stronger than calm Hulk, but gets outstripped quickly when
Hulk gets angry.

TFT has trouble properly portraying that kind of strength.  So does
its decendent GURPS, though it tries.  One of the ways I've seen that
doesn't break the combat and injury side too much is to push STR up to
high-but reasonable and tack on "Feats of superhuman STR/DEX/etc".
This keeps the damage and injury (and stat check) rolls down in the
range the game is meant to handle, while allowing for tank-flipping,
bullet-dodging, and on-the-spot inventions that use physics you have
no knowledge of.