Re: (TFT) How far I have fallen, and I can't get up.

< So Jay,

Add your rules to the Wiki and I'll do my best to clean it up.
I'm not sure what you meant by scale in your previous post.
Different scales for different actions? Sort of like Lords of Underearth? >

> cackels evily while petting Didgit<

An editor eh?

Wa ha ha ha ha!

LOL

Yeah, LOL, Chitin (Hymops), CarWars (horses, flying), Illuminati (Units, Companies and Production), all tied up to where a short term victory can be a long term loss.

I'm trying to define a players Figure outta the Population as a wole rather than throw a Figure into a undefined Population of periodicly appearing (random encounters) exp pts.

Didn't South Park make a point outta War Craft?

N.B. (Atari) said War was the ultimate game.
Basic rules.
Heavy complexity.

Next was business.

Blah!