Re: (TFT) 3d6

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 02:07, maou_tsaou1@netzero.net <
maou_tsaou1@netzero.net> wrote:

> I note that Dagger, Rapier, Javlin, Spear, Hammer (broken I think but ends
> up ~10% better), and Club (discarded for obvious reasons) all appear only in
> the bottom 46

Is hammer broken because of the damage value in the simulator? Perhaps this
was brought to my attention before, but feel free to ask me to fix it by
providing details. Also, if you have requests to tweak the simulator for
your needs, I'd be happy to entertain them. Some changes are easier to make
than others.

--
Cris Fuhrman, http://www.google.com/profiles/fuhrmanator
Fred Allen <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/f/fred_allen.html>  -