Re: (TFT) Need advice for playing solitaire

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 22:34, Jim Zmrazek <jzmra@hotmail.com> wrote:

> However, it's still hard to try to keep each side equal, and
> not favor the heroes.

It's been a while, but when I played DT solitaire, even though I maybe
"favored" my heroes, they still got wiped. I think I would have had to
really cheat to make handling the monsters fairly an issue. Maybe the
"death" part in DT is compensation for solitaire bias :)

--
Cris Fuhrman, http://www.google.com/profiles/fuhrmanator
Pablo Picasso<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pablo_picasso.html>