Re: (TFT) Re: DT and SG back issues

I've lost and seen lost several parties to Death Test, but eventually my dad and I sent in a group designed to fight together who used one main strategy that seemed to work quite well. I think they went through Death Test a couple of times and Death Test 2 a couple of times without losing anyone, and then did Orb Quest rather easily. I think we might've had them fight some arena battles to get some experience before their first run through Death Test, though.