Re: (TFT) Do certain actions delay your turn? (regarding adjDX)

I agree with Chris on what's a targeting DX adjustment, and what's a full (speed) adjustment, except we always played that Missile Weapons talent did increase DX for speed and reloading purposes, while the character was using the bow. I suppose that might have been an exception to the static sequencing if anyone had ever tried to use Missile Weapons to speed up their non-missile action by changing their mind mid-turn, but I don't remember that ever coming up.