(TFT) Good scans of Melee/Wizard cover art?

I've used the PDFs at brainiac (thanks!) to print out some replacements for my old Melee and Wizard books, which are buried somewhere in the scary depths of my dad's garage. Unfortunately those PDFs have the disturbingly-ugly airbrush cover art by Roger Stine. I'd much rather use the cover art from an earlier edition, like the 'dwarf and halfling fighting gargoyle' Melee cover or the 'wizard zapping dragon' cover for Wizard, but I've been unable to find good quality scans of either of these. Anyone got them?

Jens