Re: (TFT) Good scans of Melee/Wizard cover art?

No joke.  Looks like a version of the Lords of Underearth counter art,
which also rocked.  Much better than the hippie two-headed giant in
bell-bottoms from melee.  In fact, a lot of the people on the counters
were wearing bell-bottoms.  For a company that was so overtly
anti-commie, they had some seriously "beautiful people" artwork.