Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson passes on reins???

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 17:21:49 -0400
Cris Fuhrman <fuhrmanator@gmail.com> wrote:
> BoardGameGeek has something about how HT's son might launch eGnome as a
> continuation of Metagaming. Sounds like interesting news:
>
> http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/418774

There's a link to the original blog post(*) announcing this.  It's a couple
of months old, and may or may not actually be real, but this part made me
laugh out loud:

"More information about Metagaming Concepts, Inc., The Fantasy Trip, and
 The Legend of the Unicorn's Gold are available at:
      http://tft.brainiac.com/
           and,
      http://tft.brainiac.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php "

Who knew this list would lead to such a canonical resource?  Not me!

(*) http://velcroslam.blogspot.com/2009/06/egnome-and-metagaming-concepts-inc.html