Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson passes on reins???

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 18:00:16 -0400 (EDT)
slid81554@mypacks.net wrote:
> Not sure what to make of it.
> The actual blog post is a bit, shall we say, rambling.

There are times when reading someone's blog seems as invasive as
secretly reading their diary.  Many of these blog entries have that
feeling.

Then there's this bit from February 2009:
"To My father: Yes, I smoked weed right before writing this you
asshole. Oh, yeah, Metagamers Worldwide: Howard Thompson is alive
and well in Georgetown, TX. I wonder where that Golden Unicorn is?"

The overall impression is that is was a difficult household to be
a member of.

> Also, egnome.com is already taken as a domain.

He owns egnome.net, though.  The site is just a placeholder.  Hmmm,
I wonder if he needs hosting.