Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson passes on reins???

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 20:02, Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com> wrote:

> There are times when reading someone's blog seems as invasive as
> secretly reading their diary.  Many of these blog entries have that
> feeling.

A few weeks back (6-8?) I came across a Facebook group called Metagaming (or
something related) that I had joined. Just part of the nostalgic experience
of finding old friends, etc. Anyway, the owner of the group had a last name
of Thompson and was located in Austin. I was one of the first members and
posted something in the discussion forum about the coincidence of last name,
city, etc. There never were any responses, and now the group no longer
exists. I guess that fits in with the strangeness of the rest of this story.

--
Cris Fuhrman, http://www.google.com/profiles/fuhrmanator
Sent from Mont-Royal, QC, Canada