From: Jim Zmrazek <jzmra@hotmail.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 2:32:55 PM
Subject: (TFT) What's an ideal 4 man party for the Death Tests?

I've been having a hard time making it through the Death Test books.  I've
tried making my characters more advanced, 34-38 points or so.  I've learned a
few tricks, but there are still problems.  One thing that I've learned is that
armor is invaluable.  However for high DX archers and wizards, they tend to
die faster since they won't wear as much if any armor.  For my team makeup, I
usually have one pole weapons guy, an archer, a two handed swordsman with
crossbow, and a wizard.  I like to keep things simple, so I don't use talents.
However I've been thinking of letting each character choose 3 or so, just to
mix things up.

So what are some ideal characters to take into the games?  Or what are some
strategies against specific monsters like giants, trolls, or octopi?