Re: (TFT) What's an ideal 4 man party for the Death Tests?

Hi all, Jim.
I _once_ made it thru DT 1 with 4 - 32 point characters.
I had 2 wizards with ST 8, DX 15(13), IQ 9, leather armor.
Their job was to imitate rapier men and defend.  They
could cast a spell or two in an emergency.

One pole arm guy & one archer.  Never open up a chest,
avoid any risks, get thru as fast as possible.  And I
got luck and picked about the easiest route thru the
system.

DT2 is sooooo deadly I don't think I've ever seen a party
get thru it.  If I were to try it again, I think I would
start with 4 Fifty point characters.

Rick