Re: (TFT) What's an ideal 4 man party for the Death Tests?

My dad and I won Death Test 2 at least a couple of times with characters I think about 36-points with talents, or 37 without maybe up to 40 by the end, without losing anyone.
Their experience from DT 1 & 2 had them at the maximum allowed for Orb Quest when they tried that, which I think is 40 IIRC. Orb Quest seemed really easy with them, and our usual tactics.

--- rsmith@lightspeed.ca wrote:
DT2 is sooooo deadly I don't think I've ever seen a party
get thru it.  If I were to try it again, I think I would
start with 4 Fifty point characters.