(TFT) Quick update from Jay

Having lost my mind, Jay has determined to relocate to the Vancouver BC area.
I'll be trying to post my "athletics" stuff after the begining of the year.
Sorry for all the delay but it's time for a "Cool Change" IMHO.
I am really sorry I missed my end of summer deadline all.
This simplly isn't the fourm to talk about why.
This time next year I might have made it to Thor Lake...
Remember "The Graduate"?
"Plastics"?
"Rare Earths" me Droogies...