Re: (TFT) Breaking TFT

The way we've done IQ is to go over the list of talents and note any
we would qualify as having, then add up the IQ required to have all
those talents. It takes some creativity, since there's plenty of stuff
that people can learn that isn't listed in the Talents list. For those
we just allocate a reasonable number of IQ points, based on how
complex the skill is. For example, we might count being able to
program computers as being worth 1 or 2 IQ points, depending on the
skill level of the programmer in question. This probably gives a lower
number, on average, than the test-based ones, but I don't know.