Re: (TFT) Glamour Survey

My memory of Glamour rules/definition is old and I'm not bothering to refresh it, but:

1. Hero takes off their real clothes.
The armored figure takes off armor and clothes with great speed and ease (unless he does it slowly). The armor is put aside and the users don't notice that it doesn't really persist.

2. Hero is suddenly drenched by a large container of Gatorade.
Looks and sounds and tastes like a guy in armor getting drenched by Gatorade.

3. Wizard who cast the Glamor spell dies.
Uh I'd consult AW on that, but I'm not going to now. My guess is that the glamour remains until dispelled.

4. Hero is injured and a physicker attempts to heal their wounds.
The physicker thinks he is moving imaginary armor out of the way to get to the wound, and behaves accordingly. If the hero is conscious he can move armor aside for the physician with remarkable speed and ease (i.e. at the speed it actually takes him to get clothes aside).

5. Remove Thrown Spell is cast upon our Hero.
Again I'd check the rules and am not doing that now, but if the spell doesn't say anything about being unremovable that would seem to cover this way (which I seem to remember it might), and it's a Thrown spell, and Remove Thrown Spell says it removes any thrown spell (which I seem to remember it does), then the glamour would be removed.

6. The Hero is wrapped in Tin Foil, conforming to their physical form. (would we see human or elf)
You'd see human in armor in tin foil.

7. Hero is weighed.
Requires a world ruling since I doubt it says. Well it might say what senses are fooled. I think the scale would read actual weight, not the weight of what the illusion represents.

8. Hero drops his Great Sword, which is really only a short sword.
People who saw it drop see it as a greatsword until they forget that's what it was. Others see it as a shortsword. Or, maybe glamour doesn't get to cover equipment at all.

9. Enemy spy tries to read emotions in the Hero's face.
Works normally unless glamour is of something emotionless.

10. Enemy successfully disbelieves on initial encounter.  (do they notice the glamor being dispelled, or do they just see the elf, or does the spell break for everyone)
It doesn't say? I don't remember what the spell description says.

Good Fortune,
Richard