Re: (TFT) football stuff

------From: "Jay Carlisle" -------

"Razeing the fields means something . . ."

Indeed it does!

It means hunger and poverty.  Enough means deprivation, migration, and death.

It means the cost of food goes up, and the impact of the social contract goes down, absent a strong organizing force.

It may also lead to an aid mission for a party of adventurers.  Either official, or personal, to help friends and family.

That's the bit that I care about in my game, not so much the number of crates of apples lost, though YMMV of course.