Re: (TFT) back from the olympics

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Jackson"
Subject: Re: (TFT) back from the olympics

I like killing humans MUCH more than killing goblins or orcs...
Killing a goblin, well that's like so many deer... so is a human, but
it FEELS diffrent... =====

One day, Jay, they are going to send round some cops, and they are going
to collect you.

hee hee hee...

I'm a collectable now.
So "pickeling" myself might be a good idea for the long term market value?

hee hee hee...

Seriously, a dungon crawl vs. a group of Koblods "feels" different from a crawl vs. a band of "people". Name the people and it's worse. etc. Shooting the Deer that comes in my yard every early spring morning and eats the roses and strawberries is a diffrent feeling from driving to east OR and going elk hunting. In these type games, traditionally there is at least one or two "critters" that it is considered a-okay to dispatch at will. Without digressing too far into the details (as is my want) I'm pointing out the psyche diff of the whole deal. Base the whole thing on killing, and killing is what you get... give a few more "PLAYABLE" options that have rule support and you as a game-master may find that you have to create a "Dark Lord" to spur the players into defending against such an a-hole... =====