(TFT) New pre-painted Gargoyle Minis

Just thought I'd mention that Reaper just released pre-painted plastic gargoyles as part of its Legendary Encounters range. They're about $5 a piece and they're pretty high quality, as far as pre-painted plastics go.

I've been on the lookout for reasonably priced gargoyle figures since they're so common/essential for TFT. while these are a bit costly, they're till about a buck cheaper than the metal alternatives I've found.