---------- Original Message -------------------------------
From: David Jackson <azog@bellsouth.net>

Healthier than video games?  That's if you buy into the rhetoric that
violent conflict inside of a video game is un-healthy.

I've been playing video games, of all sorts, for the past 29 years.
It's my hobby - my devotion - my passion - and my career.   So far, I
have not become a crazed homicidal maniac, or exhibited any kind of
antisocial tendencies whatsoever - I've never been in jail for violence,
hell, I don't even know how to really fight very well.

So, when I see sweeping generalizations like this, it makes me wonder
what sort of evidence you are using to back up the notion that violence
in video games is unhealthy.

David Jackson