Re: (TFT) Is this a decade of thought? SO SAD!

I'm not entirely sure I understand your definition of "spirituality".
You seem to have it opposed to knowledge. I can see this being the
case; there have been plenty of times through history when religion,
or quasi-religion, was opposed to truth. For example, the medieval
church's persecution of heretics (including people like Copernicus),
or the "personality cults" of Stalin and Mao (and other dictators, but
those two were the most obnoxious about it).

However, I posit that in a world where "supernatural" phenomena, like
wizards' spells and a variety of beings like wights and demons, are
part of the "physics" of the world, and actual deities sometimes show
up in physical form, what we call spirituality could easily be an
accepted form of knowledge, or even a full-fledged science.

Please clarify this for the sake of someone who never really thought
of spirituality (as opposed to religion) as standing in the way of
knowledge :)