Re: (TFT) unfinished Bendwyn (2nd try)

Summon Gargoyle IQ 13 ST 4 + 1
These are "real" beings summoned temporarily from another plane to do the
Wizards bidding...
A Controll spell can be used to take over a summoned being.
Controll Person IQ 13 ST 3 + 1

Now... poping out a gargoyle sized virtual particle is one thing, but the
above seems to imply that this is actually a "compound" spell.
It almost looks like it's a Controll Person @ IQ 13 ST 3 + 1 and one
additional ST to pull out a gargoyle...
Of course, that requires some adjustments... Summon Small Dragon would cost
ST 7 + 1, 3 ST + 1 for the Controll spell and 4 ST to pull out a 4 hex
creature...
"pull out"...
What exactally is going on with THAT?
I see two ready possabilities on the spell table.
Teleport spells or perhaps Gates.
Gates may be a little steep... except for the weight limits on Teleport.
Whichever, with the current Teleport a Wizard couldn't start on one goalline
and Teleport to the other for the same 20 ST that lets the Wizard Long
Distance Teleport.

No gripes about Myrmidons?
They are IQ 10 while Control Person is IQ 13.

The other thing I've been thinking about, a Wizard dosen't always need the control aspect of this spell I'd think especally with animals. I can see the use of droping the control spell in exchange for additional range... why control the Wolf if you can pop it in the middle of your enemies, especally if it's a good distance away from the Wizard?