Re: (TFT) Fantasy master screen

----- Original Message ----- From: "JOSEPH SIMPSON"

I am trying to print my own fantasy masters screen for my son (he hasn't
memorized enough yet, but I'm working on him), and I was wondering if someone could tell me what the original dimensions were for the screen. Was it one or two sided? How many folds were there? Was the information on the box part of
the screen or used as separate hand outs?

Mr. Simpson

It was a three fold, six page screan.
The center-outter page however was just a picture of the same cover art from the three mag-rules which means no information on that panel. IMO this is a wonderful topic to discuss on this list as the information available on the 3 inside pages for the GM and the 3 outside pages for the players is HIGHLY questionable as to its actual need in a general session. I have my own screen that works for what I'm trying to do... but I'd be quite curious to hear what other folks think about this.