Re: (TFT) First Adventure

I think fudging the dice is a little bit far usually, but adjusting the situation to the characters ability is a good idea. I kinda am reluctant though, because what I've always liked about TFT as opposed to other RPGs is that the game is run by rules, not the GM, which makes the wargamer in me feel all fuzzy. I guess i'm particularly like that because I used to have a GM who would fudge all the die rolls (he did less of the adjusting of situations, which I think is a far more elegant solution) which really got rid of the fun and danger of it all.