Re: (TFT) The Conjurers' Crooked Cottage

----- Original Message ----- From: "John"
How many monsters were in the AD&D Monster Manual?
Here's a list of just Dinosars... which is richer in detail?

I don't know, man, I kinda liked the monster manual.

And a long list is not really a rich role-playing resource, its just a long list.

Ahhhh, but I can google all those dinos.
Still, you make a good point... I suspose I'm being a bit snide owing to the fact that I'm gonna have to do anatomy for all the major monster families and there's simply no shortcut for the heavy fantasy critters.
As quick as I get one thing done I've got three more to do.
I guess it could be worse.
I could be working. =====