Re: (TFT) boing

You might think that all of that would cover the main features of the tomb but it dosen't.

Any guesses?

That's right. It'd be a poor discription that left out the wall murals and carvings.

Anyway, what I've been looking at is the inventory and how something like this would apply to a fantasy space like The Conjurers' Crooked Cottage which has twice the number of rooms that are larger than those of Tut's tomb.
And the conjurer's house hasn't been robbed...

Also of note, the four little rooms of the tomb are rooms of a tomb... meaning nobody was living in the place. The little room I'm sitting in right now is about 10 by 10 feet and it spooks me to even think about listing all the objects in it.

Of course tomb robbers don't give a hoot about the furature and other bricabrac, and classic rpg characters are pretty much just murdering tomb robbers. I don't blame them as that's the only rewarding activities they have available to pursue.

It's no fun to play a merchant when there is no economic system for example, but I've found that adding options like playable merchants still requires robbing & murderous types to deal with the robbing and murderous types.

uhhhh I'd best break up the several hundred words I just clipped into individual topics... =====