Re: (TFT) Stealth

Haha.... I object to the calling of the welsh goblins!

Interestingly, a fantastified version of dark ages- medieval Wales (with the rest of the british isles and europe being the relatively distant lands) is a great setting... I'm not currently using it for TFT, but for Chain Reaction Swordplay its most definitely in use for me.....