(TFT) Goblin port

Oops! Sorry Peter.
I seem to have managed to send this to you instead of the list.
I also notice I seem to have started a chain of e-mails to myself.
We'll try this again...

First things first for those that weren't around when I first started
talking about it here's the link to Goblin an old Dwarfstar Games joint
(with a Reaper Miniatures copyright?).
http://dwarfstar.brainiac.com/ds_goblin.html
Note the .brainiac. bit in the middle.

Without going into it right now the human player is a Count of a County (the
map) but he is a vassal of the Duke of Exampledom.
The Count's Leaders are his vassal Barons.
I mention this because my notes are full of that usage while the Goblin
rules have the Baron over the Count.
The location is northern England west of Middlesbrough near the Pennine
Mountain chain.
The Count resides in Lakeshore (Barnard Castle) {Banard's Star is later}.
The Duke resides at Eboracum (York) to the southwest with Cataractonium
(Catterick) fort a third of the way between (3 days travel at military
pace between Barnard castle and York).
It's the generation from 100 to 120 a.d.

Picts = Orcs
Brigantes = Goblins

History
60 - 61 About 2 generations before play Boudica's rebellion (Elves) almost
threw off human control.
69 Venutius (a Goblin King) takes control of the north after York is
abandoned.
81 Agricola invades Ireland.
83 Agricola defeats 30,000+ Prootwaddles (Scotland).
85 Gnaeus Julius Agricola recalled as governor of Britannia.

Planed events.
100 Start of play.
105 Picts of Alba uprising.
117 Brigantes rebellion.
Hadrian is gonna show up and order a wall in around 120 a.d. ending one
generation of play Actions.

The Count counts the Duke's "taxes" excepting instead of being based on
gold, this is going to be based on grain to feed the Dukes Legion (the
missing IXth) and outlieing strongholds like Vindolanda.

This gives me an idea of what's going on in the larger world.
For example, the County as a whole requires about 2 tons of iron a month
over planting and harvest if I have horses, which Goblin has.
If the teamsters run year-round then they need around 2 tons a month every
month.
England has/had Iron mines (and tin/silver, gold, copper...) but that stuff
comes from a lot further south to the best of my current knowledge.
You can get good stone outta the Pennine chain but not lots of Iron.

I'm no expert and could be wrong about some of this so thoughts or corrections are
always welcome.