Re: (TFT) Goblin pushups

----- Original Message ----- From: "PvK"
Subject: Re: (TFT) Goblin pushups

I'm sure the proportions of size have an effect on "how difficult" a pushup is for someone to do, that would tend to be an advantage, generally speaking, for smaller (and younger) people compared to larger people.

Hi Peter.
I pulled a copy of GURPS Lite and am giving it a through read.
I've played some GURPS quite awhile back and also did a LOT of 'Champions' back in the day. Still, it's been a looong time so I wanna give it a full read and re-read before I try and sound off. I'll note the only GURPS product I can clutch in my gnarled gamers claws to is GURPS Illuminati. I've got a TON of Car Wars stuff. =====