Re: (TFT) Goblin port

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Nicole"
Subject: Re: (TFT) Goblin port

Hi Jay,
I've been away for the last week or two camping in North Yorkshire.
I've a lot of catching up to do before I cna comment here, but ideas are buzzing around already...

I do have modern maps of Roman Britain and Dark Ages Britain as well as my Tudor and later maps of Yorkshire. Some of these may beB of use to you.

Syncronicity is interesting in this line of whatever it is I do.

The fantasy choices are important to me because they are limiting choices.
Once I set the discription I have to use the resources available to fule the Dark Lord's opposition. If the players get into compotition for said resources then it's likely to get into alot of fighting. If the Dark Lord needs iron and has plenty of gold, then dungon crawlers arn't bothering his agenda much at all...