Re: (TFT) footraces against everything... and what's a dragon?

bbbb4b,b

I don't know my <alt's> so what's up with b + <alt 195> = bb equaling a bleeding apostrophe in some geeks translation?

Office "updates" I suspose, looking for pirate copies are screwing me up.
I don't WANT to learn more computer crap.
Make my old work easy to transpose and I'd be okay with all this techno-crap. Instead I have to be ready to publish under the small window of the active life of the tools I try to use through buying them.
Call it 2 years tops.
Pen and paper also has the unique advantage of gathering the particapants face to face. My politeness is in direct proportion to your ability to put your hands on me.
Oh well, the garbel works in my favor after all...
If you can't read it then you can't use it.
If I was a lawyer I'd write in Latin.
Can't read it?
PAY ME!