Re: (TFT) Announcing Death Test 2010

Hi all,

Dan has given me permission to host the files, so you don't have to email him or the list, and he doesn't ahve to remember to respond.
The files can be found at:

http://www.raito.com/tft/dt2010

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com

Quoting Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>:
On Mon, 4 Oct 2010 14:10:51 -0400
<dwtulloh61@cox.net> wrote:
> If you would like a copy of this playtest version, please let me know
> where I can send a zipped file ( about 14M ).
Lots of work went into this, it looks great!

Folks, please email Dan directly if you want this file, let's keep the
list traffic to a minu\imum.  Thanks!