From: tft-admin@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-admin@brainiac.com] On Behalf Of dwtulloh61@cox.net
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 1:11 PM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: (TFT) Announcing Death Test 2010

Hello All,

Back in the day, I had great fun with the original Death Test programmed adventure.  But as I played it more, I learned more about it.  And I was able to use this advance knowledge to the benefit of the party travelling through the maze.

I've always wanted to address this.  I've finally done it and the result is Death Test 2010.  It features:

1)  A random floorplan,
2)  Randomized Room Encounters
3)  Randomized Actions within the rooms themselves.

It also features a modular design - it is now ridiculously easy to add your own rooms or change the encounter logic within an individual room.

If you would like a copy of this playtest version, please let me know where I can send a zipped file ( about 14M ).

Happy Halloween!

Dan