From: Rune Science <runescience@yahoo.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: (TFT) Damage from falling in Zero-g
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 18:21:34 -0700 (PDT)

The title is a bit misleading but its a good eye catcher. :D

Im playing in a mongoose traveller game. Im posting here because of the raw
brain power available. Plus its the sort of thing I might see debated here.

I missed my Zero-g roll to flip over a banister and push myself down to the
ground. I was on the floor above a cargo bay.

According to the traveller rules, a person takes 1d per 2 meteres fallen. This
assumes a normal accelleration in earths gravity.

If I was in Zero-g or microgravity, How much damage would I have taken from
flipping over the banister and assume a normal str 9 push (2d stats), how much
damage would I have taken. Oh, yes, and ignore the armor factors.

Cheers, and nice to see you all,

Regards, Joel

PS: I got to play tft at a local relaxacon in Laurel MD, on sept 3&4 this year.