(TFT) Revised Weapons Chart

I just added some stuff to the weapons chart and posted it to my Dropbox
account.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6497034/TFT%20Revised%20Weapon_Armor%20Chart.xls

There are now three pages in the spreadsheet labeled 2nd Generation, 3rd
Generation & 4th Generation.

2Nd Generation is the chart I posted before.  This was an effort to show the
difference in damage between impact type melee weapons and impaling type
missile weapons.

3rd Generation was the next revision.  Most of this information used to
create this chart was gathered from The Palladium Book of Weapons & ArmorT.
One thing that I realized while typing up this chart is the lack of movement
information on the Armor section.  If I recall correctly we were starting to
move away from the same movement for all characters in TFT and were starting
to track weight but I'm unable to locate any charts from them for any weight
vs. movement correlation.

4th Generation was created after the release of Man-to-Man.  We grabbed the
ideas of damage based on ST and separate defensive rolls from Man-to-Man
including Passive Defense based on the armor type.  One unique thing that we
did play with was the use of different dice types (D2 through D10) for
damage instead of only using D6.  What I'm not sure about is if the weapon
damages were grabbed directly from Man-to-Man (I seem to have lost my copy)
or if we created our own.  If there is someone out there who still has a
copy maybe you could check for me?

Enjoy!

John