From: Nathan Easton <n.m.easton@gmail.com>
Subject: (TFT) Hey, Matt
To: tft@brainiac.com
Date: Friday, 29 October, 2010, 0:04

I've been a subscriber forever, but lurking only.  I developed something of
an interest in TFT years ago, but never got around to doing anything about
it.

So, seeing another new user inspired me to actually post something to the
list.  I've been rereading the TFT books lately, and I'm kind of interested
in taking a shot at it, if I can find a PBP or something that will have me.

-N.