Re: (TFT) Pirates! ships

I've found reference to white oak and yellow pine being used for
framing larger ships.

And I'm not really sure what yellow pine actually IS as there are a number
of species from several regions of the world that get called yellow pine.

I can let this go with out saying; gun powder is a lot more variable than wood. That and "mythril" (?) are different subjects however and I'm off on experience points and Talents just now. This just keeps naggin at the back of my thoughts... kindda like the "back burnner" is turned up too hot.
Uhhhh
"Article Six
That Man that shall snap his Arms, or smoak Tobacco in the Hold, without cap
to his Pipe, or carry a candle lighted without lanthorn, shall suffer the
same Punishment as in the former Article."