Re: (TFT) High Level Play

Subject: Re: (TFT) High Level Play

So in my campaigns, characters with high point counts tend to go for
temporal power. They go for money and influence. More XP becomes almost
secondary, because it only gets you so far.

Yes! Great point!
I have a NPC I call the Dark Lord who is always in direct opposistion to whatever the players are doing. As the Dark Lord's power structure is always roughly equal to that of the players there comes a stage around 55pts where the guy starts demolishing whole villages and then towns for the exp for himself and his minions.
The next stage is politics.

You want to see a TFT character with motivation? Try a character who
doesn't want to die, and works towards making sure they have a steady
source of Youth potions.

4 dragon hearts per year plus 4000bucks? 40 dragons for a decade... can dragons be raised in captivity? MONSTER FOLLOWERS II? =====